Napoleon, on the east front. Seeing that the soldiers started to drink vodka to fight the cold weather more than fighting the enemies, he decided to give them a speech.
– Soldiers, drinking will kill you!
Soldiers in chorus:
Continue reading “Napoleon and the brave drunk soldiers”
Light travels faster than sound.
That is why some people…
Continue reading “IQ speed”
– You’re accused of throwing a plate in your husband’s head. Do you regret this?
Continue reading “Broken plate…”
– Grandpa, you’ve always told me you like history books, and now I notice that in your library there are only books on sex …
Continue reading “Grandpa history”
– Tell me why you’re throwing wheat flour on your face? a little girl asks his grandmother.
– To make me beautiful!
Continue reading “Aesthetics…”
– You’re not going anywhere with that short skirt…
– Why not, Mom?
Continue reading “Dressing problem…”
At a death watch, whispering:
– Can you give me the wi-fi password?
– Respect the dead…
Continue reading “WI-FI story”