Got some interesting news? Post your own article!

First death caused by marijuana use!

Two medics from Colorado, US, say that they found the first case of deadly marijuana overdose.

The death occurred in 2015, but recently the medics finished the report concluding “he was the first reported pediatric death associated with cannabis exposure.”

It’a about a 11-month-old boy, who eat the stash with cannabis of his parents,  hollywoodlife.com.

“The only thing that we found was marijuana. High concentrations of marijuana in his blood. And that’s the only thing we found. The kid never really got better. And just one thing led to another and the kid ended up with a heart stopped. And the kid stopped breathing and died.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *